My husband and I went to Paradisus La Perla for our honeymoon and it was fantastic! We didn't choose the royal service but we certainly received a royal treatment during our stay. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious. Despite our bathroom light going out 5 times, they always had a service worker within seconds to fix it. we received chocolate covered strawberries and champagne twice in our room and a romantic bubblebath with rose petals for our honeymoon stay. The food was delicious, I can't say one bad thing about it. We always had breakfast at Hadar and there is easily a100 options to choose from. Domingo was our server every morning since we sat at our usual spot and she always welcomed us with a smile and coffee. Our lunch was always at Naos, again the options were endless and my husband said it was his favourite spot to eat despite the amazing a la carte dinners. Our server, Alejandro was by far the best service we received. He always offered us our usual drinks and was such a pleasant person to speak with. We even moved spots in the restaurant just to have him as our waiter. His partner Felipe also helped with the amazing experience. The dinners were my favourite. The romantic feel of every restaurant and the beautiful decor added to the experience. The food was unreal and the service can't be matched. Despite certain wines being extra, you can order the house wine which is included in the all inclusive part if your trip. They had premium liquor and that's all included. Grey goose is hidden behind the bar but trust me, they have it. The pool was amazing, we didn't have much of a crowd during our stay which we preferred and always found a spot in the sun or relaxing under the most comfortable gazebo. The bartenders and service at the pool are awesome, Joaquin and Manuel, were super friendly and always had a refill for our drinks. The beach is small but beautiful, we choose to avoid it since my husband burnt the first day there and preferred the gazebos but I never complained about it. The night time entertainment was great but we usually did our own thing. There is a kid side but we rarely saw any during our stay especially being on la perla side. We also decided to go to 5th avenue on afternoon and it was only a 10 dollar taxi to get there. Great for the experience. We went to chichen Itza and although a very long day (7am to 9 pm at night) it was such an amazing experience. Overall, great honeymoon and I would come back here in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a spectacular tiny bay, the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel for adults only, and one of the most luxurious hotels in Riviera Maya. Combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Royal Service, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island. Take your senses on a culinary tour through eleven remarkable restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all around the world and ten bars serving unlimited international Premium brand drinks. Enjoy life-enriching experiences such as tango dance classes, sushi-making, and sensorial experiences. This luxury All-Inclusive Adults Only Resort is located 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport very near the magnificent beaches and attractions such as the Playa del Carmen 5th Avenue, Xcaret, Akumal and Xel-Ha. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Melia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico