Playa del Carmen never dissapoints. We booked on line and we got there to a great surprise. We got a wonderfull suite..but we didn't think it will be so big. 2 bathrooms with 2 full vanities, bathtub, giant closets and living area with dining table. Great service all the way. We were not royal service but we got royal treatment anyways from the reception, concierges to the rest of the staff. The beach is not the biggest but when you are in between beach and pool it doesn't really matter. It is also very closed to Playa downtown which we loved.. only 5 mins. we were there March 2012 and we are thinking on going back.
All the restaurants are great Bana, Passion, and the buffet was always awesome. Even the family part was amazing...It is not the least expensive place to go but for sure you get your money back. We even got a one night free for next stay and that was a nice treat at the end of the trip. I am hooked with Paradisus Hotels now.. Great Hotel to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a spectacular tiny bay, the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel for adults only, and one of the most luxurious hotels in Riviera Maya. Combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Royal Service, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island. Take your senses on a culinary tour through eleven remarkable restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all around the world and ten bars serving unlimited international Premium brand drinks. Enjoy life-enriching experiences such as tango dance classes, sushi-making, and sensorial experiences.This luxury All-Inclusive Adults Only Resort is located 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport very near the magnificent beaches and attractions such as the Playa del Carmen 5th Avenue, Xcaret, Akumal and Xel-Ha. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Sol Melia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.