This hotel was very nice, but just not us. We stayed in junior suite, with the jacuzzi in the room, for 2 days. Nice little balcony. The rooftop bar and pool was very nice and had great drinks. The pool is smaller and not as deep as it appears in the pics, but still very cool. Especially during sunset and at night for star gazing, lots of chairs, couches and lounges to relax in. The dual head rain shower was amazing. The beds were super comfy. The most comfy bed I've had in Mexico actually, and i've been a number of times. But beware of the wooden border around the beds, my boyfriend wrecked his shin on one. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast is only continental, so you may want more. The juice is fresh squeezed, which is a nice touch. We ended up checking out to move to a hotel that had a kitchenette in it, but would still recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.