Me and my wife stayed at Be Playa during our honeymoon. Be playa was the third hotel we stayed in during the honey moon, so we had very high expectations.
Actually it lived up to the reputation, there were couple of things we didn't like but overall it was a great experience. The rooms were always clean, we always had towels, the staff were very helpful.
you get the same as the pictures posted by the management, no fakes there. We didn't feel the problem of the noise that was mentioned in previous comments though we stayed on the third floor. We didn't feel that there was a problem with the elevator either, it took about 40 seconds to get to the first floor but what's the rush for.
The free apples gesture is very nice though by the time you finish breakfast, you'll find out that you need not see any fruits for the rest of the day.
I didn't like at all the fact that i had to pay mandatory tip for the less than average breakfast. I couldn't see the point of the breakfast actually, I would accept this from a lesser hotel but not Be playa.
There is noise actually but it doesn't come from the roof, the plumbing really needs fixing, we had problems with the toilets as well but the guys were nice enough to fix it in no-time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico