this place is trendy, it is what Mosquito aspires to be. We wish we would've picked this place initially and definitely plan to come back. The concierge "Oscar" is very helpful.The sushi restaurant has great breakfast and the white fish sashimi is awesome. The roof top bar and pool are perfect to hang out and relaxed, not over crowded. The location is perfectly situated near fifth avenue, literally three restaurants away, but this is good because you can get some peace and quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.