“The best pasta!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of PapaCharly Pastas

PapaCharly Pastas
25 av. entre calle 30N y 32N | Facebook: PapaCharly Pastas, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico
+52 984 134 7919
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian, Pasta
Good for: Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Cancún, México
“The best pasta!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is the best pasta ever ate in Playa del Carmen. Amazing place, cooked by the family, everything is home made. I definitely recommend this place!!

95% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Not only is Util convenient, the food is great. Pick your pasta and pick your sauce, they all seem great. Literally a family run restaurant (still missing Papa-RIP) which treats people like they are part of the family. Great service and great food...no need to say more.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellente!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined here last night after a recommendation from Mapchick and reading the reviews here. This place is absolutely amazing and the best dinner I've ever had in Playa. The place isn't fancy, has only 4 tables (probably best to go very early or late), and is a couple blocks (easy walk) off Fifth. I had the carbonara pasta and my husband had the lasagna. Both were amazing. I don't think I've had Italian this good since being in Italy. And the best part... It's very reasonably priced! I have a feeling we will be back before we leave in four days.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Wonderful little restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My friends and I had dinner at "Charlie's" at the end of March 2013 and it was a great experience! The food was amazing and such large portions! I had the spaghetti with shrimp and could not believe that I had 15 gorgeous shrimp on my plate...yes I counted them! And they were not those tiny shrimp that you would normally get up here in Canada. We started our meal with 2 orders of bruschetta and 2 of the most delicious tomato/basil salads ever! My friends and I almost fought over who would get the last tidbits! We were a group of 7 and the whole meal with a bottle of wine and sodas was well under $100 Canadian. A superb meal, friendly atmosphere, great service and a personal touch from the family! Don't miss this hidden gem when you are in Playa!

• Visited March 2013
San Diego, CA
“Best Pasta in Playa Del Carmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Owners were very friendly & patio seating was cute! All pastas are homemade and delish!!! We will be back!