“The Reviews dont lie! BEST PART OF THE 10 DAY TRIP!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

$80*
and up
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best nightlife in Playa del Carmen with this all-inclusive, all-you-can-drink, VIP escorted tour that includes visits to 3/4 of the best clubs in town. Discover off-the-beaten-path locations, and enjoy the company of a fun party guide.
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“The Reviews dont lie! BEST PART OF THE 10 DAY TRIP!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had an absolute Blast with Playacrawl! Not only did We meet great people who we shared and incredible night with... We also saw the absolute best that playa had to offer. Our host (Christian) was incredible! Looking out for us socially (with LOTS of alcohol and shots) but also responsibly buying us water and reminding us to drink lots of it! I couldn't have imagined a better night! An absolute must do while in Playa!!!! I will DEFINITELY do this again on my next trip and recommend it to anyone!

Visited February 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Highlight of our trip!!! BEST TIME ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Me and my husband and a group of our friends had an awesome time doing Playacrawl!! We can honestly say it was the Highlight of our trip. Our guide was Christian, he was extremely awesome and he took great care of us! He kept the group dancing and made sure everyone was having fun. I loved his down to earth, fun personality. I've never met anyone who has so much energy as he does! He definitely seems like he loves his job and we enjoyed him so much! We met up with him at a bar/lounge at first where we met with another couple from a different resort (I forgot the name of the bar) then he brought us to Mandala and Palazzo (the hottest nightclubs!!) We had over the top VIP treatment everywhere we went (no cover, free drinks, no lines). We all had laughter and had the best time of our lives dancing the night away! I would recommend coming here if you're looking to party and have a great time with great people in a GREAT atmosphere! I definitely want to return and party like a rock$tar with Christian again. He's so much fun! :-) It was an amazing experience we would never forget. Until next time!!

Visited February 2013
Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Loved the Playacrawl!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had a blast doing the Playacrawl.. Our host was amazing. It was very easy to meet up with our group at the meet-up spot. We went to one bar and two clubs all you can drink.. VIP the whole time. Definately do this if you like to have a good time and you're in Playa.

Visited May 2012
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Playa del Carmen...Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been to the Mexican Riviera quite a few times and seen and done a lot but I had never discovered the charm, the fabulous restaurants, the shopping and great fun of Playa del Carmen.
Don't miss it!

Visited January 2013
Thunder Bay, Ontario
“OMG - You have to do this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just returned from Playa for the 2nd time in a month. Signed up for the Playacrawl online with Jorge and it was so easy. Made it to meet everyone at Ula Gula and what a blast. Sina was our excellent tour guide. It was just amazing and if there's only one thing you do on vacation in Playa it is the crawl. Our group was small but fun. Off to Mandala after that OMG a sea of bodies but we had a private entrance and special reserved seats and private service. Amazing and I had a terrfic time. I will never forget it. Sina thanks to you. Jorge so special to meet you. Christian - incredible thank you. You have to try this folks you will never ever forget it.

Visited January 2013