“Best Lobster Ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

+52 984 87 3 39 22
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mission is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The popular Cozumel Restaurants Casa Mission, La Mission and Parilla Mission have brought their concept to Playa del Carmen. La Mission offers generous portions of seafood, steaks and Mexican specialities at affordable prices. And their "If you don't like it, you don't pay it" slogan is hard to beat. Proof of this is the preference of locals and visitors.
Saskatoon, Canada
“Best Lobster Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

When we pulled up and looked at the restaurant I thought the reviews were being generous about the quality of food being served. I couldn't have been more wrong! The lobster and shrimp are unbelievable! I know when I'm back at home and have a craving for lobster nothing will live up to this place!

90% Recommend
San Jose, California
“Very good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was a very nice surprise in Playa Del Carmen. We were looking for a different restaurant which turned out to be much further away. The parking attendant where we parked our car recommended this place. At the time when we walked in, we didn't know it's so well rated on tripadvisor and we were the only customers (about an hour later, around 8pm, the place filled up) so my wife was worried. The food was fresh and very good. The lime soup was delicious, the fish was fresh and good. The cocktails looked great too but I was driving and limited myself to one beer only. The staff was very friendly. We definitely plan on coming back and trying the other seafood dishes.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Affordable Excellent Food - Great for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This restaurant is not on the main strip, it is on 10th Avenue and it is worth seeking out.
The food is excellent, the wait staff attentive and courteous, the ambiance truly Mexican.
They offer a "deal" If you are not satisfied with your meal, you do not pay. However, be prepared to be more then satisfied!
My husband & I have been coming to Playa Del Carmen for years and have frequented many of the restaurants on 5th Ave. Some are good, but not worth my time to write a travel advisor review.
This restaurant was worth my time. My husband and I each had a delicious dinner. We were given chips, guacamole, soup, bread, an entree and a few sodas and it was under $45 with the tip included.
Take the family, or just your spouse and go enjoy a really good meal!

D. C.

Prairie village, ks
“Mexican & Fresh Fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great Restaurant off the beaten path, but still full of customers. The fish grill is open for the restaurant to watch and the Mexican kitchen is in the back. Perfect for my husband and I as he likes Mexican and I love fresh fish. Great flavors and options. Decent prices and large meals. Staff was less impressive than other places, but still very helpful and courteous. Would definitely recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several years in a row.. love the food. It is away from 5th Avenue.. on 10th. Stay away from 5th Ave. for food... all expensive and tourist food.

• Visited March 2013