Just arrived back from our holiday at the Gran Porto real Hotel. Hotel in an excellent position. Right on the beach and near to 5th avenue if you want to experience the bars shops and restaurants.. The staff all very accommodating,very helpful and very eager to please, cannot fault their service.. Rooms excellent, very clean and spacious. I agree with other reviews go for 2 nd or 3rd floor if possible.. Food good but exceptional in the Italian and Mexican restaurants. If you want Italian book early!.
Very compact between sunbeds around pool. Most beds have been occupied by towels by 7am, but plenty of beds available on the beach but no shade!
Best beach for swimming at Royal hotel next door or even better right hand side of ferry port at end of 5th Avenue.
Bought tickets for trips from Walmart, much cheaper. Also if you buy 3 items in the store you get a further discount.. Big savings and reliable. Coco Bongo get tickets from entertainment team
Car hire- take all documentation!
Excellent trip to Sian Kan. A long day but well worth it. Wild protected dolphins, sea turtles and swimming on coral reef. Amazing trip!
Quiet spot for sun bathing around the hotel by the sky jacuzzi
- Also Known As:
- Gran Porto Real Hotel
- Gran Porto Real
- Grand Porto Real
- Gran Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Gran Porto Real Resort
- Hotel Gran Porto Real
- Gran Porto Real Resort Spa
- Gran Porto Real Resort & Spa
- Porto Real
- Grand Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Gran Porto Real Resort And Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.