Just got back yesterday and had to write my review. Wonderful little resort, fantastic workers, decent food, and great beach! We stayed in an Oceanview Jr. Suite which was perfect, because the resort is built from the beach and towards Playa Del Carmen. (Better views up front!) Ate in the buffet most of the time, and found the food decent for what we wanted. Also used the room service a few times, and was pleased with the quality of food.Pool was small so it was hard to get a seat together most days. Spent most of the time at the beach instead. Yes, there are sand bags, but nothing that spoiled our stay. Going a little north towards the next resort the beach was better. Nice resort, a little small, so if you want an exciting night-life, don't stay here. We didn't care, so for us, this was perfect. Very short walk to where the shops are, so we went there quite a few times! Pushy vendors, but not bad.
All in all, I would recommend this resort for those people just looking for a nice, relaxing time.
We give it an overall 4!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Porto Real Hotel
- Gran Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Gran Porto Real
- Gran Porto Real Resort Spa
- Porto Real
- Grand Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Gran Porto Real Mexico
- Gran Porto Real Resort And Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico