The hotel was being remolded during our stay which caused some issue on departure; however the staff was outstanding expecially Emma Alex Lorenzo & Avila Alex. They never let our drinks glass get empty while at the lobby bar. If you are planning you should look into staying here. The all inclusive after five days the resturaunt got a little " same ole thing". Could use a change up every 3rd day.
Xel-ha was absolute worth it. Spend one full day, go early and stay until they close. Staff is great and the water is wonderful. If and/or if I go back to Cancun I would stay at this hotel and definately go to Xel-ha.
One of the friends got paint on there luggage leaving the hotel and the check out was dis-organized. They seemed to want us out asap and didn't resolve the issue while we were there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Porto Real Hotel
- Gran Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Gran Porto Real
- Gran Porto Real Resort Spa
- Porto Real
- Grand Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Gran Porto Real Mexico
- Gran Porto Real Resort And Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico