“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Delicious,great staff,recommended!!!!
Made our day!

We ate Nutella and bananas and plain Nutella creeps - not too complicated but really well preformed.
The cheff was nice and smily, the ingredients were fresh. No complaints.
We will definitely come again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Winnipeg
“Banana & nutella is simply a good idea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I really don't know how you could screw up banana and nutella. The crepe was delicious. My partner had a goat cheese, mushroom, bacon crepe, and I actually thought his was better than mine. I'd go again. Probably nothing too amazingly special if you are used to eating crepes (but I am not, so it was great for me).

• Visited February 2013
Anderson Island, Washington
“Reserving judgment for now”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

After reading the reviews, my wife and I confess to a bit of disappointment in Crepacabana.

It was our second attempt to dine there; the first was in mid-morning, but we found it closed, and we remain uncertain the hours are. Our successful effort at dining was on a Saturday evening, and we both had bacon, mushroom and goat cheese crepes (after finding out that there was no salmon for the salmon-and-cream cheese crepes. Another diner found there was no coconut for his crepes.)

The fare was just okay. The crepe was a bit overdone, but the bigger disappointment was the lack of fresh ingredients. The mushrooms were poured from a tin can directly onto the crepe; not exactly what we were expecting. The preparations seemed in line with what was easiest for the chef to prepare, rather than what might taste best.

Given the absence of fresh ingredients, it's possible the sweet crepes, which seem to depend to a large degree on Nutella, might be better. But I'd avoid the dinner crepes if you're looking for something that might better meet your expectations.

The chef was very personable and we enjoyed our conversation with him very much.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Lives up to its reputation!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just had a fabulous dessert at this place! The banana Nutella crepe lives up to the awesome reviews!! Yummmmmmm!!!!! Very sweet and great to share. I never would have gone to this little hole in the wall. I've gone past it a ton of times over the past 4 years without notice. Thanks to other reviews on Tripadvisor I decided to try it. Definitely will be going back and trying the many other crepes.

• Visited February 2013
“If you love crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little place for a great afternoon treat we had a strawberry, banana with a touch of Carmel & one with Nutella and banana best crepes ever the owner was very friendly.