“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Madison, Wisconsin
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I saw this as one of the top restaurants in Playa and had to make this a stop on my trip last week. We were staying right on the beach, close to 5th Ave. I took a stroll over there a day for lunch. I had the banana and nutella crepe and it was AMAZING! I also ordered the strawberry water, which was just fresh frozen strawberries blended with water. The portions were large and the prices were very reasonable. ($5 for the crepe and $2 for the water). There were many crepe choices on the menu (sweet and salty/cheesy ones). I will be back here on my next trip...probably more than once!

• Visited February 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Un freaking real.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good stuff. I've tried crepes from vendors in London Paris and West Virginia. This was a light dance where my taste buds rejoiced with every tasty morsel, a stress-free and a surprisingly refreshingly treat. The best crepe I’ve ever had was on a busy street just off 5th. In the middle of the hot day you would be shocked how tasty a crepe can be.

• Visited December 2012
Lisle, Illinois
“What's not to love about Nutella!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I would highly recommend a stop for a Nutella dessert crepe after dinner and a few cocktails. This place is not on 5th but its on the next block up so its not far off the beaten path. There is no ambience here so I would get it to go. They had many other crepe's but I only tried the Nutella.

Helsinki, Finland
“Crepes in Mexico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

A really small booth on the 10th avenue, but definitely worth a visit.

We tried both the salty and sweet crepes and they were really good. If you really want to indulge yourself, try the one with the caramel sauce, it's just decadent.

The smoothies with fresh fruits were also really good, I recommend the one with strawberries and mango.

The owner is not very surprisingly French, so it's a good time to brush up on your french as well! :)

Visited December 2012
Stillwater, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must go place in Playa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I recommend this place to everyone. The food is simply delicious. The French owner, David used to work in a 5-star ranking restaurant. He got tired of stress and opened his own place. You can get fresh-made juice and different styles of crepe. I had the crepe made with goat cheese, mushroom and bacon. It was excellent! Don't miss this place, you will not regret. Now, this place certainly wins the word of mouth from me : )

• Visited October 2012