“great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

food was the best i had in playa my friend agreed as well! try it out we had chicken and asparagas mash potatoe, they had good bread with dipping sauces empanadas was yummy

• Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants I've been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a Asparagus wrapped in chicken and bacon on mashed potato doesnt sound as good as it tasted it was one of the best meals I have had. I wish I couldve rated the steaks but as I've read on the reviews they are great as well ! The service was amazing everyone was so nice and attentive ! We got a bottle of white wine on the house which off course made it even more memorable!

The food came it extremely quickly we were surprised! Definitely try out this Place!

“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

The Chuletón is the best cut of meat. Also recommendable is the grilled octopus.

San Francisco, California
“wonderful steaks, location and service...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

Myself, my partner and her parents and brother stopped here for dinner thanksgiving night.

Although the menu is simple the quality of the food is terrific, we all had appetizers, and steaks.

The meat was of excellent quality, and cooked as we requested, it was delicious!

The wine list is short but there are a number of great Mexican and other South American and Spanish wines to accompany your meat.

Their mango margaritas are tasty as are their gold ones also.

Daniel our waiter was very helpful and genuinely friendly.

My only advice would be to request a table upstairs or nearer to the restaurant, as the ones on the street are regularly 'visited' by wandering minstrels etc ...

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto On
“Excellente”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

Dropped into this restaurant on my way home from the beach. Very nice atmosphere, with excellent service. Was going to order a pasta dish, but my server had other ideas. I took his suggestions and enjoyed a marvellous dish consisting of chicken, mashed potatoes and asparagus. This is something I never would have chosen-but it was beyond delicious. It was fresh and full of flavour.
This is one of the best places I have eaten at in Playa Del Carmen. I would recommend it to anyone!