“The pizza is good.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #147 of 788 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“The pizza is good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Well, The pizza is good a thin crust but not as thin as many of teh Italian pizza places make them. I had peperoni but I always felt like it wasnt big enough for teh price I paid. So I had it 2 xs and I havnt tried again, I looked for a new pizza place. But, then again, it is on 5th Ave, a very very touristy part of 5th with alot of restaurants so like anywhere in the world, you pay alittle more when in a busy area.

Visited June 2011

Wisconsin
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We have now gone to this restaurant and experienced the same thing twice. The staff was, at best, indifferent and the food was average. We really tried to like it because it is close to our condo, but we will never go back.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Just Came back and already Planning My Return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My girlfriend and I just finished having dinner and I was glad we went to That's Amore. I had a lasagna and my girlfriend has an eggplant pasta. We shared a Bruschetta that had prosciutto, mushroom and cheese. There were many different types to choose from. It was different and nice. We also shared a bottle of wine, which was at a good price. We ate on a Sunday and we had $20% off the bottle of wine. Not sure if the special is only on Sunday's for wine, but worth a stop to see. There is a large selection of Italian wines to choose from. I seen may ordering pizzas, which will be my next thing to order. They looked so good!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Great choice if you've had enough of Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Don't be fooled by the slightly cheesy name, the Italian food here is great. Sit out on the street and watch the people go by, whilst enjoying excellent service and great value for money. It's located at the quieter end of 5th Avenue - go if you need a break from Mexican food for one night.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles (Valencia) CA
“Delicioso, Delizioso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

Owner Ricardo and staff prepare and serve delicious Italian meals, I especially recommend the pasta and pizza.. Enjoy the fine food and vino while watching people stroll on La Quinta. Great food, excellent service and value! Playa's finest.

• Visited June 2011