“A dive with plenty of wauw factor!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 253 activities in Playa del Carmen
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At Scuba10, we offer dives in the beautiful reefs of Playa del Carmen and Cozumel, the dazzling cenotes in the Mayan jungle, wreck dives, bull shark dive tours and whale shark snorkeling tours (in season). Not a certified diver? No problem! Dive courses, including Discover Scuba for beginners (learn to dive in 2 hours), are also available. Get your PADI Open W. Diver or Advance Course. Our staff is highly qualified, with over 20 years of diving experience. Our focus is personalized service and passive interaction with the underwater world. We don't touch, We never feed, We never kill.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Copenhagen, Denmark
“A dive with plenty of wauw factor!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went diving in Playa del Carmen in Februar 2013. After a lot of considerations, mostly from my part, we decided to do a bullshark dive, since it was in season. As a novice to diving, the fantastic instructors at Scuba10 helped me overcome my anxieties and made it the best dive ever! Fascinating, beautiful sharks and lots of fun both under and above water.

Thank ou so much for making our last adventure on our vacation something extraordinary and unforgettable.

I - we - can strongly recommend Scuba10 for enjoyable, safe and fun dives!

Iceland
“Great value and disciplined professionals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I just went for 2 dives today with Scuba10. I have an Open Water license but have not been diving for 5 years. With some professional teaching from Gerardo for about 2 hours, and then some refreshing in the water, these guys turned this day into a dream. Ended with a 45 minute dive in the reefs and a big smile on my face.

Visited March 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Go for Scuba10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I decided to celebrate my 30th birthday getting the OWD Certificate, which I've wanted for a long time. Through the recommendation of a Scuba instructor, I "landed" in Scuba10 and I loved every minute of it. Besides having a blast (which was my priority), the team was professional, reliable, and well-acquainted with the subject and the area. Scuba10 has the flair of a small, local school; the knowledge of well-reviewed theory, as well as years of practical experience; and the fascinating landscapes of the world's second most important reef barrier at hand.

The only thing I'm still missing is my birthday cake, but I hope to get it in May when I return! In conclusion, if you're looking for a scuba school to either get a certification, dive cenotes or the Caribbean, and have lots of fun with an amazing staff (for a good price!): Don't look no more! Go for Scuba10!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write!
Best,
Christel

Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
“friends!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

after checking in for several options, we finally decided for this one, the staff was really friendly, specially sepul, mexican diver from guadalajara which makes you feel like home, we had sucha great time and we definitely come back again with these pro guys.

Visited October 2012
Coquitlam, Canada
“Excellent dive shop and fair prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I checked several dive shops in Playa del Carmen and Scuba10 was among the least expensive options. Me and my friend booked an ocean dive but it turned out that the waves were way to big to go to the ocean that day. So we decided to switch it to a 'cenotes' (cave) dive. It was just great, certainly among the best dives in my life. Yes, the instructor was good. But that is kind of normal, pretty much all dive shops have decent instructors. What surprised me though, it turned out that my friend is a bit claustrophobic and at the last minute, he decided to bail out since he wasn't comfortable to go down the 'black hole'. That's like after a 1 minute dive. The instructor gave him a one-on-one trial to see if it gets better but my friend insisted that he is not comfortable being under water in a cave for 45 minutes. So he stayed out. I guess most dive shops would say "too bad" and they would keep the money since they transported him there, paid the entrance fee for the cenote, etc. etc. However, Scuba10 guys were very fair and refunded 90% of the costs, essentially just to be able to cover the cenotes entrance fee without paying it from their own pocket. I thought that this was a very fair deal!