Since recently having knee surgery, I knew I wanted to be close to the beach but also close to restaurants. The Pelicano Inn, Playa del Carmen turned out to be the perfect location. Traveling the Saturday after Thanksgiving and staying for 4 nights, I found the location to be better than expected. The manager was kind enough to give me a ground floor room with a refrigerator when I emailed my request a month before asking. I wanted for nothing. Everyone that worked there was so kind and was always ready to assist, almost before asking. Paying half the cost of all other hotels on the beach was a bonus. Even if the cost was the same, I'd still pay it for the ambiance. I had the garden view and couldn't imagine taking a different room. It was so wonderful to see all the foliage while sitting on my balcony with my coffee every morning. I highly recommend this hotel and will not consider staying any place else if my travel plans take me back to PDC in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Pelicano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelicano Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Inn Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Inn Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico