“Pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Open: 4:00 p.M to 11:00 p.M
Sweden
“Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Probably the most delicious and definitely the biggest pizza I tasted in 2000's! We also ate their pasta another night and it was almost as good as the pizza. Nice and friendly staff combined with good prices made ​​this one of our favorite places to eat.

Visited February 2013

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Excellent service great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on the recommendation of Trip Advisor. Glad we did. Service was friendly and fast. My wife and I shared a pizza. It was the best of three we tried so far in PDC, and was large enough to share as a meal. Reservations recommended, there was a line–up by 8pm. We'll be back.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Underwhelmed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I read many reviews on La Famiglia, but found the restaurant to be quite different than depicted. I realize any restaurant can have an off night and maybe this was just an "off night". We were there the last week in January, 2013. Honestly, the food was okay, but inattentiveness and indifference of the staff overshadowed everything else. The waitress we had was surly and seemed exasperated at answering questions about the menu. There are restaurants in Playa that deliver much better service. I wouldn't go back to La Famiglia. Vacations don't come around often enough that I am willing to drop money at a place that isn't genuinely pleased to have my business.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Best Pizza in Playa del Carmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I just came back from Playa del Carmen a couple weeks ago. We were looking for pizza close by and happened to come across La Famiglia. I can't say enough positive things about the restaurant, which is why we went back later in the week. The service is exceptional and Giuseppe really goes out of his way to make your dining experience top notch. I have a great deal of respect for any owner that spends time with their customers. He remembered us when we came back and it's these small details that set your business apart. We'll definitely be back and I've recommened La Famiglia to all my friends and family.

Thank-you for a great experience Giuseppe.

P.S. The pizza was exceptional!

CT

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
McKinney, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Cant go wrong with any item on the menu, excellent quality and fresh!!! Upstairs seating was nice and the service was very good. Recommend to couples and families. Staff was eager to please and attentive. We will definitely return and pass along to family and friends traveling to the area

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere