“Therapeutic Bliss” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 292 Activities in Playa del Carmen
Arizona
“Therapeutic Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Veronica's Gold was outstanding. My wife and went twice on our last visit to Playa Secreto, and Veronica and Carlos were outstanding. I have problems in my neck and back, my wife has problems in her shoulders. Carlos made her shoulders feel better than they had after weeks of Physical Therapy in the states. My visits with Veronica made my back looser and more relaxed than I have felt in a long time. We highly recommend Veronica's Massage Gold. It is a clean and comfortable place, located one block closer to the ocean from 5th Avenue, off of 26th Street (1st Ave. North is the road closest to the beach). There are many places around PDC to get a massage, but I don't think you can do better than Carlos or Veronica at Veronica's Massage Gold. And even with a taxi ride from our resort, cost was way less than the resort cost, and the massages were incredibly good. A note: we were hassled constantly by the vendors on 5th Ave, but when we walked along 1st ave, no problems. Also, write down the address exactly as it is shown on her website and show it to the taxi driver. This worked like a charm for us.

Calgary, Canada
“Incredible therapeutic massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have a bad shoulder and have been to many massage therapists for many years. I have to say that Veronica is one of the best. She is able to find the problem areas and do an amazing job. Would recommend her to anyone. The prices are very reasonable and it is very clean. The location is very central to Playa as well.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I read the reviews about this place here on trip advisor and decided to pay them a visit. Unfortunately, we went the wrong way and walked the entire 5th avenue on a 95 degee very humid day with no luck. So we decided to go back where the cab dropped us off. We went all the way back and still no luck. We were very hot and disappointed that we could not find it, so we decided to go off the strip and try one last time and there it was off the beaten path. We went in, the place was average at best. Now on to the massage,I chose Carlos because I like deep tissue massages and she had Angela. Carlos gave one of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had. He hit all the pressure points with great pressure and I'm a big guy. He was excellent. My wife says Angela was very good as well. She gave a medium pressure massage just the way my wife likes. The price was very good also. We paid 60us dollars for the couple and left a 20us tip. I wish we found this place before we had the over priced underwhelming massage at Secrets.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent massage for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was looking for a good-quality massage that was more private than what you find directly on the beach. Veronica's shop is just a block from the beach and was recommended to me by a woman who owns a condo in Playa. They did not disappoint! The spa was quiet and clean, and the service was excellent. I recommend Carlos highly.

Vermont
3 attraction reviews
“Will be going back again....and again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband took me here for a couples massage for our anniversary, It was such a romantic and relaxing experience. I soon booked another massage for myself during "guys night" and will be going again as soon as possible! Angela was my massage therapist both times and I love her! My husband had the man (I cannot remember his name) and he loved him too! Both did amazing jobs!