My sister and I stayed at the Fusion Hotel last week and we loved it. We stayed in room 17, it is beachfront. Even though it is very basic it was a great view and a perfect location. Some didn't like the music playing loud and late but we loved the music so we didn't mind at all. It always ended about 1:30am or so. The atmosphere at the restaurant and beach bar were amazing and all of the entertainment was fabulous! We only had nacho's in the restaurant...they were okay. My only complaint about the room was the shower...pressure was good but they need to dip it in some vinegar because it would spray you in the face every time you turned it on! Oh well! I definitely want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located directly on the white sandy beaches and only 50mtrs away from the world famous 5th avenue, Playa Del Carmen's shopping promenade. We promise you a vacation you will never forget with traditional Mexican hospitality, clean and comfortable accommodations and personalized service. Enjoy the calm ocean breeze and fantastic view from our restaurant & bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea while starting the day with a free continental breakfast. Followed by relaxing in the beach chairs or a swim in the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fusion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fusion Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Fusion Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico