I am usually pretty critical. I travel a lot for work and have stayed in some pretty posh places. This was one of the best experiences. I was down there for a wedding with a few other people--and we all fell in love with the spot. It truly was a boutique feel. The staff were so helpful and NICE. Loved them. Loved the spot. Loved the location.
The next time I head to Playa del Carmen--I will be booking there again! I don't usually like to even give recommendations because it reflects on your credibility--but I made sure to tell my friends and family. They were that awesome. Great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium, meeting facilities,ice machine, water treadmill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico