We had never been too Mexico before so didn't really know what to expect. Not sure if we just got lucky but he staff were genuinely warm and welcoming, the food was excellent and the drinks plentiful. The head chef, Fransisco Ulloa, was omnipresent making sure all the guest were enjoying their food. You can tell he took great pride in the quality of the 3 restaurants. Benito and Gerrado kept everyone well refreshed and always had a laugh at the pool bar, and Fernando likewise in the luna lounge. Israel always looked after us with a smile in the restaurants and the whole entertainments team went to great lengths to make sure if people wanted to do something it was there to be done (although I have to say Alni was my favourite). I would recommend that the food by the pool is confined to a certain area, I found it fairly disgusting to see people shovelling food into their faces while still sat in the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico