Hotel staff never smiled or went the extra mile in service, except the bellboy named Jesus!
Transportation pick-up at airport made me wait for 2 hours outside at the airport...a nightmare added to a long flight. check-in (Fernando) never smiled nor made a person feel welcomed. Check-out was the worst I have had in 22 years since visiting Cancun/Playa Carmen yearly.Positive note.. the food was of extreme high quality! Public access from City Strip to the beach... makes safety a concern!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico