Though this was not the first time at Playacar Palace, it was just as wonderful as the last. The Staff, food and room were excellent. Sometimes one expects the best and is rewarded with more than they expect.
There was perfect weather, excellent food, great drinks and best of all wonderful people. So our stay at Playacar Palace was perfect. There were so many staff people who went out of their way to be helpful and pleasant. They are the heart and soul of this resort and it's biggest asset. I would return in a heartbeat because of their wonderful treatment.
If you cannot find a place that is just right for you try Playacar Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico