Beautiful resort, nice rooms (with an ocean view), excellent food options, and a great all-inclusive deal. I went here for a wedding in April of 2012 and had an amazing time with a group of about 30. The level of service was top-notch and the beach was beautiful! It's close (walking distance) to a lot of other things to do (shopping, dining, golf) and you can use resort credit to golf. The golf course is also all-inclusive while you play! To top it all off, the price is very reasonable so you don't have to go broke for an amazing experience. Highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico