Just got back from an amazing trip from the Playacar Palace! Aline was a great entertainment host!! I wanted to bring her home! Also Gerardo in the lobby bar took such great care of us and always had our drinks ready when he saw us. The food at the Italian restaurant was the best! Everyone was friendly and the food was great! The best beach anywhere. So those of you that have negative things to say must be super picky or just don't know what great service is because I have been a member for 12 years and have never had a problem and have been treated excellent at every resort!! Thanks to all of the staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico