My wife and I just came back from the Playacar Resort. And I have nothing but great things to say about this resort. They will do what it takes to make your stay the most memorable experience. The staff is very friendly like family. The maid even helped us with directions to a place we wanted to see. She overheard us talking and offered us directions never had a maid in a hotel give me directions to a place before. There are 2 restaurants that stand out at the Playacar resort, The La Terrazza try the Filet steak! and the Mo-Mo-No-Ha-NaOverall a 5 out of 5 stars for my wife and I. I can't wait to go back already counting down the days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico