This is an excellent resort hotel with good facilities and well appointed rooms. It fronts onto a superb beach. The service and staff were excellent and the restaurants good if a little limited in choice. There were some building works taking place which detracted a little from the pleasure of our stay but December is not peak time and the work has to be done sometime.
Our holiday was all inclusive and represented great value. The hotel is close to a good range of shops - both designer and local handicrafts and clothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico