This resort was not as nice as some of the ones we have been before in Mexico. It seemed a little in need of some updating. The food was OK, we had a couple in our group get sick during the stay and days after. The staff, however, was extremely nice and always willing to get what you needed. The beach was nice and within walking distance to Fifth Avenue shopping, which was very nice to just walk there. I most likely would not return here, just nicer areas in Mexico to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico