My wife and I have been going to Palace Resorts properties for years now but had never been to the PlayaCar Palace. What a mistake we've been making. Don't get me wrong we love the Beach Palace, Sun Palace, and Moon Palace, but the PlayaCar Palace shouldn't be missed. Beautiful property with a location that can't be beat. Amazing beach, two minute walk to the ferry for Cozumel and right off of shopping on 5th Ave. The food was amazing as always with Palace although what sets Palace Resorts always above thier competition is the staff. That's what brings us back over and over. From my wife and I, Angel (my Mayan amigo), Marco, and of course our favorite Alma (even if you call me a dinosaur), we miss you and love you. Can't wait to be back in your company....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront Resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen’s famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our amazing Resort features 200 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This Resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of “Playa” at night. Playacar Palace it’s all inclusive, all incredible and all yours… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico