My only real complaint is that you have to pay extra for access to wi-fi. It should be included for free. Using the internet service cost 20 pesos for 15 minutes which is not a lot of time. The main pool was huge, but it was too warm for me. I preferred swimming in the cooler sea. The hotel was beautiful with all the wildlife it had. There were flamingos, turltles, peacocks, monkeys, etc. This is a good place for families and large groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico