Some friends and I stayed at the Blue Parrot Suites in February, 2008 and had a fabulous time. We thought the location was unbeatable - less than one block to the beach and close to all the restaurants/bars/shops on 5th Avenue. The room had a contemporary feel with a small sitting area and the bed was very comfortable (a must for me!). Our room was on the 2nd floor and our friends had a room on the 3rd floor with a palapa and the ocean views from their palapa were such a treat! We also really appreciated having a coffee maker, small refridgerator and DVD in the rooms since we were staying for a week (the super market was a short walk away). There are so many hotels in Playa to chose from it was challenging to make a decision, but based on the rooms, location and the value pricing we went with the Blue Parrot Suites and will definately return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Parrot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Parrot Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Blue Parrot Hotel And Beach
- Blue Parrot Resort And Beach
- Blue Parrot Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico