I stayed at the blue parrot suites for about 5 nights. The rooms are great, very very cozy and romantic. The pool right outside the room is a delight for a dip once in a while. Security is excellent, one feels totally safe. Its nice and quiet in spite of being very close to the party central area.
Once in a while theres no one at the reception and you have to wait which is a little annoying. Overall the staff is nice though one of the waiters was a little sketchy and would very bluntly ask for tips all the time in spite of already having been tipped enough.
What came as a surprise was the breakfast which is supposed to be free but they only give a few fruits and some coffee in that, eggs and toast are charged separately; very clever money making technique.
The beach in front of the hotel is a little disappointing and I had to walk each time to the neighbouring beach to relax and go into the water.
But overall it was a very nice and warm experience and I'd like to stay here again; everything was great except i wish they had ocean view rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Parrot Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Blue Parrot Hotel
- Blue Parrot Hotel And Beach
- Blue Parrot Resort And Beach
- Blue Parrot Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Blue Parrot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.