We recently stayed here with a few other members of our wedding party and were very pleasantly surprised by our room, which was spacious, private, with a king bed, and an opening window in the bathroom, with a view! This is an intimate place and each suite is unique, some with decks accessible only from your room, as well as table and chairs outside each room entrance. The hotel is centrally located, so it's very close to all the shops and restaurants on 5th Avenue. We walked the beach every day to the Cozumel ferry dock and either walked back along 5th Avenue or just walked back along the beach. Some of the reviews have mentioned the nightclub noise and you could hear the nightclubs, however we found that with the air-conditioning on, it did not bother us at all and we did not use the earplugs we had brought with us. The continental breakfast was great and served right by the ocean. Their coffee was delicious, the fruit plate was yummy, and there was toast with jam and butter, as well as OJ. We would definitely go back and we would stay here. We were on the 3rd (top) floor, which we really liked.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Parrot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Parrot Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Blue Parrot Hotel And Beach
- Blue Parrot Resort And Beach
- Blue Parrot Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico