The hotel itself needs a bit refreshment but the rooms are spacious and tidy, staff friendly and surronding marvelous! You can enjoy yourself at the swimingpool and still be able to sea the blue sea and white beach. Entertaiment is variuous, food meeting expectation in respect to fruits and seafood. I enjoyed the stay very much. Hotel is only few minutes drive to Playa del Carmen city center, also close to entertaiment parks.
Very close to the hotel there is a beautiful wild beach.
disadvantages - limited and of poor quality wi-fi access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the Yucatan peninsula, 3 km/ 1.9 Miles from Playa del Carmen * In Playacar's resort area, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * Main building and 2-storey buildings * Mexican "Hacienda" style architecture * Surrounded by 40,000 m2/44,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Next to the Mexican Street * 800 m/2,650 ft. From various shops * 55 km/34 miles from Cancun Int'l. Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Yucatan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Yucatan Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Yucatan Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Yucatan Mexico
- Rui Yucatan
- Hotel Riu Yucatan Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico