I just want to comment on all the bad reviews not to sure what they were looking for in a hotel but for the money the hotel was fantastic we only stay at RIU and this was the best yet, we stayed at the place last time it was so blah blah. The pool was great had two side with bars at each and one side had music the other none. The beach was the best my husband not so much a beach person till this trip he loved it!!!! The staff i dont even know where to start they were the best ever ISREIAl was the best bar tender ever the entertainment WOW!!!! Please dont listen to all the downers it is a great hotel for a great price, we want to book again after the do their remodel in April LOVE THIS HOTEL AND STAFF Thanks for making a great trip.
Kelly from Buffalo!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the Yucatan peninsula, 3 km/ 1.9 miles from Playa del Carmen * In Playacar's resort area, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * Main building and 2-storey buildings * Mexican "Hacienda" style architecture * Surrounded by 40,000 m2/44,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Next to the Mexican Street * 800 m/2,650 ft. from various shops * 55 km/34 miles from Cancun Int'l. Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Yucatan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Yucatan Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Yucatan Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Yucatan Mexico
- Rui Yucatan
- Hotel Riu Yucatan Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico