Very well located with the beach at one end and buzzing 5th Avenue on the other. While our bungalow did not have ocean views it was private and faced the garden where we spotted interesting local critters foraging in the lush gardens. Our room was beautifully decorated with a king size bed and a soothing crisp white and blue color scheme. Each unit has a little patio (ours even had a ceiling fan) with 2 chairs and hammocks. The wi-fi is surprisingly better on the beach than in the rooms. There are no tvs in the rooms which was actually far less frustrating than all the hotels we encountered with tvs but almost no English channels. Breakfasts was great and service from breakfast to beach bar was always keen and friendly. Will very fondly remember my stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Palapas is strategically located in Playa del Carmen on 5th Avenue, next to Mamita’s Beach Club, and directly on a magnificent beach of white sand, turquoise sea and soft breeze among the palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Las Palapas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palapas Playa Del Carmen
- Las Palapas Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico