“WoW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Luna Rossa - CLOSED

Luna Rossa
Av. Constituyentes Mza. 26 S/N Loc. 1 entre 5ta av y 1era | entre 5ta Av. y 1 era Nte., Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico
(984)8731822
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We have terrace, but also our beautiful garden of tropical plants is smoking area, also we have a room with air conditioning, a quiet place suitable for the whole family
Nashville, Tennessee
“WoW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were looking for some thing other than resort food because we had about all of that we could stand and after looking up and down 5th ave. I told my wife we were going to try this little place out and see what happens. Wow, let me tell you I have never had as good of lasagnia? in all my life, 2 orders of a large portion and 4 drinks $34.00 usd..I thought it might be a fluke so we went back the next day and had a pizza, same thing out of this world. A 10 inch pizza and 2 drinks $14.00 usd, could not believe it so the day before we left we had to have the lasagnia one more time and man was it good. If you ever do go there the little short waiter has a trick to show you and you will be amased when you see it. I give this place a total thumbs up for price , service and great food. David W. Nashville Tn. 12/17/12

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

South Carolina Lowcountry
“Excellent Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I had a very enjoyable lunch at this wonderful little Italian restaurant which is just a few paces east of 5th Avenue in PDC. We started with a Greek salad which was made from really fresh, crispy bell peppers (red, green & yellow), crunchy cucumbers, feta cheese, and a great balsamic & olive oil dressing. It was accompanied by very warm foccacia bread served straight from the oven. We then shared a delicious pizza made with mozarella, parmesan & gorgonzola cheeses. The service was superb.

We will be back to this little gem very soon.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waldorf, Maryland
“Excellent prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I had a lovely dinner al fresco. The food was plentiful and delicious and quite inexpensive. Dinner for two with entrees, drinks and appetizers was around $30 USD.

Visited May 2012
Angleton, Texas
“family dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Excellent pasta, pizza is very good! Price is reasonable and service is excellent. We have eaten here multiple times, and continue to return!

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Quiet restaurant with generous meals at good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We chose this restaurant because it is located away from the hordes of tourists along Calle 5. After we ordered, I was unsure; there was only one other table occupied at the restaurant so we didn't know what to expect. But we were pleasantly surprised. We shared a bottle of wine and two fantastic pizzas. The food was only surpassed by the service, which was attentive without being overbearing. Would highly recommend to those who are a little tired of Mexican food.

• Visited May 2012