We came here with our family and when we arrived there was very loud drilling and construction right next door. The hotel was very accommodating. We stayed the night and used the pool. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The pool was small but fun for the kids with the waterfall. Above all, the staff and customer service at this place is top notch. They moved us to their sister hotel El Taj (review to follow) when we expressed disappointment in the noise factor during the day. Would come back for sure when the construction is finished next door! (We found out that they are not taking more reservations there until it is complete.) Great location- short block walk to the beach and right near fifth ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico