I really loved this little hotel. We are a family of four and they upgraded us for free to a two bedroom apartment! It was very spacious and comfortable. The mattress in the master was not great, but the other beds were fine. The AC worked good and we appreciated the drinking water.
You are walking distances to a lot of the major night clubs in Playa. You are also very close to the beach and 5th street. If you stay here you could enjoy yourself without a car.
We only stayed here one night for the Taste of Playa Food festival, which was great, but very crowded! My kids and I enjoyed the pool and hammock area, but did get a few mosquito bites.
It is nice that they provide an umbrella, ice chest and beach chair in the room.
I would defnitley recommend this place to a friend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - A COZY AND TRANQUIL HOTEL, RIGHT OFF THE BEACH Our well-equipped studios and apartments are set in a lush tropical and tranquil garden, in just a two minutes walk from the beach. We have intended to make the rooms a home away from home during your vacation. Our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes so you may cook your own meals/ mix margaritas/etcetera, and enjoy them on a private balcony. Hang out on a lounger next to the pool, or take the beach kit with chairs and cooler to enjoy the Caribbean Sea. Club Yebo is a small tranquil hotel but it is also a place to socialize and make friends over a drink or BBQ in the common palapa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Yebo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Yebo Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Club Yebo Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico