Great time on beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and booze cruise. Great looking 1 bedroom, 2 bath condo. However, looks can be deceiving. No washer/dryer. No laundromats nearby. There is a small closet. Wife used closet space, and I lived out of suitcase. You can pay extra for cleaning service. The shower in the bedroom is huge, but no soap holder and no towel rack. The eletrical outlets are sparse and inconveniently located throughout condo. A/C in the bedroom did not cool well. Wife very unhappy. Also, Wifi never worked, toaster and water dispenser/cooler were broken. The Condo location is perfect, on the beach and near 5th Ave., and all the shops and restaurants. Vacation was wonderful, and almost perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful exclusive condominium property is nestled in the heart of downtown Playa del Carmen, and perfectly situated right on the beach. Our 65 suites have a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room area. The complex is comprised of three buildings, Reef, Coral and Surf, with one, two and three bedroom suites. These individually owned condominiums are spacious and each offers its own distinct style. Owners and guests enjoy our expansive pool, or basking in the sun on our beach front lounge chairs. Enjoy the view from your balcony; the impressive colours of the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Residences El Faro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto El Faro Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Residences El Faro Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico