Beautiful resort located smack in the middle of playa del carmen yet private enough, gorgeous 3 bedroom villas and caribbean ocean views, excellent service only mexico can offer, we stayed in a 3 bedroom villa on the first floor just a few steps from the pool and the beach, not cheap but worth every penny, we were invited to the residence club presentation and decided to join (no problem coming back over and over) good food in their restaurant, and plenty of food and shopping options at a walking distance on 5th street (main tourist strip in playa) had a couple days of rain but the lovely villa made it ok to just sit and enjoy the views, the only bad thing was that 1 week is never enough.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED give their residence club a chance, good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful exclusive condominium property is nestled in the heart of downtown Playa del Carmen, and perfectly situated right on the beach. Our 65 suites have a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room area. The complex is comprised of three buildings, Reef, Coral and Surf, with one, two and three bedroom suites. These individually owned condominiums are spacious and each offers its own distinct style. Owners and guests enjoy our expansive pool, or basking in the sun on our beach front lounge chairs. Enjoy the view from your balcony; the impressive colours of the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, HostelBookers, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residences El Faro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto El Faro Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Residences El Faro Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico