I've lived in South America, South East Asia and USA and have had the luxury of staying at some of the best hotels in each of these continent and southern Europe, and I can honestly say I have never been as surprised and blown away by a hotel as I was with Banyan Tree Mayakoba. The Villas are spectacular and full of detail and architectural texture with a full swimming pool and jet jacuzzi, distinct environments and beautiful surrounding nature and gardens as well as estuaries and canals. We got the spa pool villa, ordered in a lot of Margaritas and the wine cellar in the room can be restocked to your choice of wineS and champagnes.The golf course is PGA standard and well kept and the staff has a Mexican laugh and attitude with the Asian attention to detail. I am a German and Colombian dual citizen and cannot spare words for this hotel. Book it and spend your vacations in retreat and majestuosity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A harmonious blend of nature and luxury, Banyan Tree Mayakoba takes resort living to new heights with the first all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts brings Asian hospitality to the beautiful development of Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, complete with Banyan Tree Mayakoba pool villas offering premium seclusion and an expansive Mayakoba spa complex with the introduction of the award-winning Banyan Tree Mayakoba Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Splendia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico