Beautiful architecture, very good service, and tremendous food. Yes, I wish the beach were a bit more beautiful and that there was a pool for adults (kids used both pools at the resort), but it was tremendous nonetheless. We spent more time at the main lobby area where they had many places to spend the day and relax by yourself. The food at all the restaurants was excellent. The rooms were tremendous, and nicely kept. The bikes to get around the grounds were a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A harmonious blend of nature and luxury, Banyan Tree Mayakoba takes resort living to new heights with the first all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts brings Asian hospitality to the beautiful development of Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, complete with Banyan Tree Mayakoba pool villas offering premium seclusion and an expansive Mayakoba spa complex with the introduction of the award-winning Banyan Tree Mayakoba Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico