Our 5 day stay at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba was absolutely amazing! So amazing in fact, that we never left the resort. There is a beautiful beach, wonderful beach club with a nice infinity pool with a swim up bar, an amazing spa, and an awesome breakfast buffet.
The atmosphere at the resort is superb! We had a private villa with our own pool and beach access. If you prefer, you never have to leave the villa. We did venture out daily to the breakfast buffet, with an occasional visit to the spa or to dine at one of the wonderful restaurants. But were very happy to spend most of our time relaxing in our private pool or venturing down to the beach. The staff is incredible! They are very helpful and truly treat you like they are glad to have you there. It was definitely a week of pampering! The only downside is when you return home and realize you now have to make your own coffee and make your own bed. Definitely a relaxing vacation to remember!!
Thank you Banyan Tree for an amazing stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba is a site of almost mythical beauty. It flawlessly blends elegance and nature, taking the Caribbean lifestyle to an unprecedented new height. A breathtaking getaway for relaxation, rejuvenation, romance and world-class dining, it is also the region’s most sustainable five-star resort. With its revitalized culinary concepts, Thai-inspired therapies at the Banyan Tree Spa, 14 event-venues and the Greg Norman signature 18- hole El Camaleon golf course, home to the PGA Tour Mayakoba Classic, the resort raises the bar for premium leisure options and event planning. Perfect for private getaways, family trips and group events, the Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers 117 villas, ranging from romantic Bliss and Serenity Pool Villas to Family Residences and Ocean Front Villas. All include outdoor areas with private pools and terraces. Inspired by the interior courtyards of houses in the Far East, each villa is discreetly built to blend with the landscape, integrating the interiors and their idyllic surroundings. East meets West in every subtle detail, from the fragrance of flowers encircling your villa, to the softness of a kimono, fine linens and essential oils on your skin. Here, even world-weary guests discover the eloquence of tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico