Recently got back from an amazing vacation at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba. We were a group of five, and we were fortunate enough to be in a 3br beachfront villa (not that the rest of the resort looked any less enticing). It was one of the most fantastic vacations I've ever had. The accommodations, facilities and service at this resort are absolutely top-notch. But the spa (I had a 90 minute Thai massage) was out of this world! The treatment rooms, much like everything else at the Banyan Tree, are tastefully decorated in a style that makes you relax right away. My therapist was absolutely incredible, and I came out feeling like a new man.
This place is ideal for a group of friends, for a family, or for couples. The villas lend themselves very well to whatever your vacation dynamic. Not the cheapest resort in the world, but worth every penny. I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A harmonious blend of nature and luxury, Banyan Tree Mayakoba takes resort living to new heights with the first all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts brings Asian hospitality to the beautiful development of Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, complete with Banyan Tree Mayakoba pool villas offering premium seclusion and an expansive Mayakoba spa complex with the introduction of the award-winning Banyan Tree Mayakoba Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico