This hotel is fantastic. I went there for my honeymoon. My wife and I strongly recommend this hotel for a honeymoon or getaway of any kind. It is perfect for couples. We really enjoyed our garden villa, particularly the private pool, hot tub and pavillion. The rooms are clean, comfortable, stylish and extremely nice. The resort itself is beautiful, well-designed and well-maintained. It is very complimentary to its natural surroundings. The staff was - without exception - helpful, courteous and professional. We loved the on-premises restaurant, Saffron. In fact, it was so good that we ate there twice during our one week stay. We also really enjoyed the breakfast buffet available at the onsite restaurant, Oriente. We can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A harmonious blend of nature and luxury, Banyan Tree Mayakoba takes resort living to new heights with the first all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts brings Asian hospitality to the beautiful development of Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, complete with Banyan Tree Mayakoba pool villas offering premium seclusion and an expansive Mayakoba spa complex with the introduction of the award-winning Banyan Tree Mayakoba Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.