We love this place!!! Pool area=fabulous, pool side staff is attentive, it is immaculate. If you are travelling with your family, there are activities offered for the little ones during the day. If you are there to get away from little ones, there is a separate adult only section. Food=amazing! Love it all!! Hotel Room= gorgeous, clean, comfortable, you feel pampered from the soap to the pillow chocolates. Beach=beautiful....
Still, nothing to do in the evenings. There is a karaoke bar which is unadvertised and thus not well attended. If you want to do anything in the evenings, you have to go in to town. To me, the point of staying in an all inclusive is to pay once and be done. Talking poolside, it was the only negative from everyone.
This was our 2nd time here and I made the same comment last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2008, the luxurious All Inclusive Luxury Resort Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico