“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Nativo thanks them for their preference to the natural juice bar fuller and more natural and healthy food Playa del Carmen, a fresh Mexican food concept and low in calories. We offer high quality products at a fair price and we always have the pleasure to serve them in a schedule of 7:00-00:00. Nativo 'Del Pueblo pal Pueblo'. Please, if you had doubts or comments, you should visit our Facebook Page /nativorestaurants.
Playa Del Carmen
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

After all the hype about Nativo I was pretty disappointed. 6 months in Mexico and 3 of those in Playa and I had the worst Fajitas of my trip.

My friend seemed to enjoy their food so it might have just been bad luck.

With the hundreds of restaurants in Playa I think there are better ones to choose from.

Visited August 2012

91% Recommend
London
“Great value, portions and quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The litre of fresh smoothies are to die for.
Great portions and tastes on the food side (i had a vegetable soup and quesedillas).
We ate there for an evening meal and will return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Browns Valley
“Awesome Steak Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Don't miss the steak tacos at this very cute (look for the live turtles) restaurant. And the drinks are grande! ;-)

Visited August 2012
Rome, Italy
“Great place for natural Juices and lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Found this place totally by accident while walking about Playa De Carman. Its narrow entrance will foo you at first as a really small place, but there’s plenty of room inside as it extends quite a bit allowing for proper and comfortable seating. The owner was there to greet me and I told him I was thirsty and hungry. The food was pure and all natural. You can order a Club Sandwich at a reasonable price and get it in less than 10 minutes. That’s what I did and loved every bite. All in all this is a great place to escape for a quick bit even if you are staying at one of the local hotels. You can even take a snack pack back to your room. Overall, I rate this high because the owner is there every day and welcomes you with a smile and a colorful bi-lingual menu.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious fruit shakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Our dive instructor from Dive Shop Mexico recommend this place and we are so glad we went. After being out in the hot sun and in the water we needed a cold drink and some good grub. This place has great fresh food. It was also cheap. The large drinks are huge my daughter and I ended sharing one and were glad we did because their dishes are also substantial. We ended going there twice even though it was out of the way. The tortas are also enough to share.

PDC is a great place can't wait to go back

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere