I can't say enough good things about this place, but I will try! As a point of reference I should start by telling you that I have been coming to Playa since 2003 and have stayed at many of the more prominent hotels including the Royal Porto Real, the Royal Hideaway, Mosquito Blue and the Riu Palace and those hotels were all excellent choices. However, several years ago I discovered Royal Palms Condominiums and I have stayed there every visit since --- sometimes even twice in the same year. Let's start with location ---- right on the corner of the 5th Avenida and in the newer, more upscale stretch of the avenue to boot! Wonderful restaurants to choose from and very easy walking distance to the beach [a couple of blocks] and a mega supermarket! The finish out of the condos [I have stayed in at least 4 different ones and have seen 2 others] is top notch and at least as nice [in my opinion nicer] than that of the rooms/suites of any of the top flight hotels I mentioned above. The condos are all well appointed with TVs, internet access and all the cooking utensils/place settings you might want. The maid service they provide is flawless. I have never had a single security issue and have always felt safe as it is a gated access condominium and they always have a very pleasant security attendant on duty in the evening. You also get complementary access to a state of the art gym [beats the heck out of my Gold's Gym in the U.S.!] which is located a mere block from the condo. They can coordinate a car service to pick you up from Cancun airport at a very competitive rate. Last and certainly not least ---- the staff at Royal Palms is top of the line from the time you start booking your stay and throughout. Claudette and Juan in particular have been extremely helpful and will do everything to make your stay an enjoyable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palms features our high-end, luxury collection of private homes for rent.The Royal Palms is a boutique collection of 10 private condo homes, each offering a vast and unique array of amenities and serviced by Playa del Carmen's leading vacation condo rental company, BRIC Vacation Rentals. The Royal Palms offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, available for weekly and daily rentals with the benefits of hotel like service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Palms Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Condominiums Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Palms Condominiums Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico